It’s time for a “Saturday Cider Date”
Thanks to all the Dads & Daughters who joined us for the Saturday Cider Date!
Check out PHOTOS from the Event
HERE’S THE INFO:
- This offer is only good to those who are friends with us on Facebook or Twitter, so if you haven’t “liked” us yet…get on that!
- Join Daddy Daughter Time as we head to Post Family Farm in Hudsonville on Saturday, Oct. 26 at 10AM.
- This 80-acre, fully working farm has more than just hayrides, (incredible) donuts and cider. They’ve got barns full of animals to visit, a corn maze, a pumpkin “train”, slides, arts and crafts, and much more!
- Get ready for some fall fun as DDT is inviting 80 Dads and Daughters to go on a hayride and enjoy a (delectable) donut with apple cider.
- We’ll be meeting at 10AM at the farm to start our day with the hayrides!
- Some rides will make a stop in the pumpkin patch so you and your girls can grab a gourd. (No purchase is necessary. They range in price from .25 to $25.)
- After the rides we’ll meet up in the barn for some (addictive) donuts and cider.
- After that, you’re free to leave or the farm is yours to play around on if you wish to stay. But there is a cost.
- The farm sells wristbands for $7 for access to all of their activities. Post Family Farm is offering a DaddyDaughter discount for the first 50 wristbands sold. So if do you want to stay and play, an all-day access wristband will only set you back $5 if you’re one of the first 50 to purchase.
- Again, The farm offers a friendly farm animal area, pumpkin train rides, a corn maze, a straw area, a giant tube slide, crafts and games, and little kiddie corral play area.
- LIKE us on FACEBOOK & FOLLOW us on TWITTER
- Hayride, cider, and did we mention how good their donuts are?… all covered by Daddy Daughter Time.
- Wristbands are $7 to stay and play. The first 50 wristbands sold are discounted to $5!
- BONUS: A special prize will be given away the next day as we draw from all of the pictures from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. So make sure you use the #ddtime hashtag on your pictures to enter!
RULES & REGULATIONS
Valid on Saturday, October 26 @ 10AM only
Valid for Dads with Daughters only
Must register for dad tickets & daughter tickets separately
1 registration per household
Must present TICKET registration at event location to receive deal
Not valid with any other deals or discount
Offer is good for the above deal only, and cannot be used towards any other discount or deal
No substitutions for cash or other merchandise or prizes
All entrants must be at least 18 years old or older
By entering this contest, you may be choosing to opt in to newsletters and other emails from Daddy Daughter Time and/or its sponsors and partners